- Students will be instructed in person twice per week. Homerooms in each grade will be divided in half.
- Blue Group – Mondays and Tuesdays
- Gold Group – Thursdays and Fridays
- Students with IEPs will have the opportunity to attend four days a week.
- There will be remote learning opportunities for all students each Wednesday.
- On Wednesdays, teachers will be available for supplemental instruction and for office hours.
Jr./Sr. High School
- Students will be instructed in person twice per week
- Blue Group – students with last names beginning with letter A – I (209 students),
- Instructed in person on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Gold Group – students with last names beginning with letter J through Z (203 students)
- Instructed on Thursdays and Fridays
There will be remote learning opportunities for all students each Wednesday.
On Wednesdays, teachers will be available for supplemental instruction and for office hours.
While maintaining approximately 50% capacity guidelines, with administrator approval, families that have children whose last names fall on both sides of this alphabetical breakdown will have the option to choose which day they prefer. For example, a family with two children, one with the last name Allen and another with the last name Smith, will be able to choose which day both children attend in person each week.
- All students may participate in athletics, as deemed acceptable by the governor, no matter the mode of instruction that they choose to participate in. The district will follow guidance from NYSPHSAA and the Western Athletic Conference.
- Mayfield Central School District will resume activities that can be conducted in a safe environment with appropriate social distancing protocols or conducted remotely as soon as possible.
- Future policies and procedures related to COVID-19 will include which activities will be allowed, considering social distancing, PPE usage, and cleaning and disinfection, as well as risk of COVID-19 transmission (e.g., interscholastic sports, assemblies, and other gatherings). Policies should consider how to maintain cohorts, if applicable, or members of the same household.
Before and After School Care:
- Essential care workers will be offered child care services at the Fulton County YMCA.