Updated September 11, 2020
The Fulton County Health Department reports that our county is continuing to experience Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) activity. Please visit their website for more information about how you can help decrease the spread of COVID-19 in our community and schools.
The State of New York is providing a dashboard to show daily data on the number of people who have tested positive for COVID-19 in each New York school district. The dashboard can be found here.
More information about the COVID-19 pandemic and MCSD’s response can be found through these links:
- Continuity of Operations
- Meals Available For Students During The Summer
- Chlldcare Assistance for Essential Workers
- Summer Learning/Enrichment Resources for Children and Families
- Social and Emotional Resources
- COVID-19/Coronavirus Resources
- Board of Education Meetings: District Board of Education meetings will continue to be held in a format consistent with guidelines around public safety, social distancing and large group meetings. Learn how to access board meetings and view upcoming meeting agendas.
Childcare options are available at this time for essential health care workers (licensed health professionals, such as: physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, LPNs, and nurse assistants or laboratory personnel), first responders (including, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers and firefighters) and others.
If you are a parent or caregiver who needs child care, please complete this parent need for child care survey. Based on the information you provide, the New York State Office of Children and Family Services may be able to help you find the childcare program you need.
Our school counselors, school social worker, and school psychologist have compiled a list of helpful resources for parents and students during this stressful time. Please visit our social/emotional resource page.