While we wish we could have welcomed everyone into the Junior-Senior High School building, given the current COVID-19 numbers, we have opted to present our Open House in this virtual format to help curb the spread and keep the school community safe.
In this video, Principal John Bishop offers a welcome message and an overview of the 2021-22 school year.
Below, please find links to videos and slideshow presentations from each of the teachers at Mayfield Junior-Senior High School, who will introduce themselves and provide information about their classroom policies and procedures.
Much like the traditional in-person “meet the teacher” night, parents and guardians are encouraged to “visit” each of their child’s teachers via the links below.
- Jennifer Horne, English 11 & 12
- Pam King, English 9 and English 103/104 (English 12 Honors)
- Helen Rebisz, English 7
- Jill Brunetto, English 8
- Elizabeth Salisbury, English 10, 7th-grade Literacy
- Jon Caraco, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus and Calculus
- Ted Horn, Geometry and Applied Math
- Danielle Heidcamp, Algebra I
- Heather Leo, Math 8 & Pre-Algebra
- Rebecca Shrader, Math 7
- Douglas Allen, AP Biology, Living Environment and Science 8
- Charles Baker, Earth Science
- Ryan Bornt, Health 8/High School Health/Living Environment Labs/Science 8
- Stephan Matarazzo, Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology & Applied Science
- Sharon Roth, Science 7, 8 & Physics
- Brian Backhaus, Global 10, Economics & Participation in Government
- Rebecca Newkirk, Social Studies 7 & 8
- Robert Thelin, AP US History and Government & Global 9
- Jennifer Doty U.S. History and Government, AP Psychology, History of the Holocaust, College Government and Social Studies 8