The New York State School Boards Association recognizes October 19-23 as School Board Recognition Week. This is a time to promote awareness and understanding of the important work performed by school board members. Mayfield Central School District is joining all public school districts across the state to celebrate School Board Recognition Week to honor our local board members for their commitment to Mayfield and its children.
Our school board members work to raise student achievement by:
- Creating a shared vision for the future of education
- Setting the direction of the school district to achieve the highest student performance
- Providing accountability for student achievement results
- Developing a budget that aligns district resources to improve achievement
- Supporting a healthy school district culture in which to work and to learn
- And much more!
The members serving our district are as follows: Aaron Flynn, President; Cassie Kristel, Vice President; Vanessa DiNitto; Emory Chase; and Tara Caraco.