Mayfield Jr./Sr. High School invites all seniors and their parents/guardians to attend Financial Aid Night on Nov. 15 at 6 p.m. in the high school library.
Representatives from FMCC will lead a session to help students and their families complete the Financial Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students do not need to be attending FMCC to take advantage of this workshop.
Beforehand students will need to obtain a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. The FSA ID can be obtained at this link: https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch
FSA accounts can be used for:
- Filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form
- Signing a Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Applying for repayment plans
- Completing loan counseling
- Using the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Help Tool
What you’ll need:
- Social Security number
- Your own mobile phone number and/or email address
FAFSA 101: Your Financial Aid FAQs Answered
If you need help with any of the above information or have questions, please contact the high school guidance office at (518) 661-8213 or email Graham Pritchard.